Naples, 20 January, 2017 –The Delegate for Naples and Campania, Marchioness Federica de Gregorio Cattaneo of the Princes of Sant’Elia, Dame of Justice, has developed a new organizational chart for the Delegation, appointing as Vice Delegates Nob. Eugenio Donadoni, Knight Commander of Grace and Consul Marian Bruno, Knight of Merit with Star.
She has also confirmed Reverend Father Damiano M. La Rosa, Rector of the Constantinian Royal Pontifical Basilica of St. Francis of Paola in Naples and Knight Commander of Ecclesiastical Grace as Prior pro-tempore of the Delegation.
The following have been appointed as Counselors:
– Marquis Giuliano Buccino Grimaldi – Knight Commander of Justice
– Nob. Stefano delli Santi Cimaglia Gonzaga – Knight of Justice
– Mons. Luigi Castiello – Knight Commander of Ecclesiastical Grace
– Nob. Giovanni de Lutio di Castelguidone – Knight of Grace
– Nob. Sergio Cappelli – Knight of Grace
– Dott. Angelo Giovanni Marciano – Knight Commander of Merit
Counselor to the Administrative Office:
- Giulio del Vaglio – Knight Commander of Merit